Popular Upgrades & Supplies!
Air & Barrel Upgrades, O Ring Kits and more!
Bob Long Protege Information & Specs-
The Bob Long Protege was one of those paintball guns that was released but never really took off. In some parts of the country the Bob Long Protege took off but from the word on forums and at the fields the protege just never really hit it big like the Bob Long G6R has, one of the newest paintball guns from Bob Long.
TechPB Video comparing the Bob Long Protege & Bob Long Vice-
Bob Long Protege Specs-
-Electro-pneumatic. Open bolt. Stack tube poppet valve
– No more front mounting block for Gen 5 intimidators
– Inline regulator receptacle has been combined with the grip frame to further simplify the new platform
– Primary air chamber has been incorporated into the forward grip frame region to create the correct volume needed
– Grip frame has shed its clamshell roots to favor a thinner, lighter, less complex design
– Marq Series compatible motherboard and grip panel mounting points
– Gen 5 solenoids are now rigid mounted sporting a manifold configuration for ease of maintenance coupled with enhanced flow characteristics
– Redesigned ram sleeve which doubles as a rigid stop and aids in controlling poppet valve open time
– Slimmer LPR features a new thread less mounting design which more aesthetically completes the front of the Gen 5 models
– Simple collet style clamping feed neck for quick tool less hopper swaps
– Marq inspired spring driven linear travel design ball detents
– Bob Long 12 inch one piece assassin barrel – cocker threads
– Xpress mount standard ASA
– Compressed air or Nitrogen only!
-Inline regulator pressure – 210-230psi
– LPR pressure – 65-75psi
– Estimated shot count – 2000+ shots (factory settings using 68ci 4500psi air source)
– Frenzy 3.0 board
– 4C eye compatible
– Estimated Rate of fire – 26+ bps (4C eye upgrade with board set in ramping mode)
– Trigger activation – micro switch
– Trigger return – spring assist
– Weight without barrel: 2 lbs. 3 oz.dassad